Wednesday 18 September 2013

PETER UTAKA happy with scoring form

Peter Utaka hopes to finish on high note in the China Super League after scoring a brace on Saturday.
Utaka outshone compatriot Yakubu Aiyegbeni in a China Super League match when his brace helped Beijing Guoan beat Guangzhou R&F 6-0.
 
Utaka scored to give his side a 4-0 lead in the 70th minute, before he completed his brace with the sixth goal in the 90th minute. 
"It is always expected and I am glad doing it right again," said Utaka.
"I have always been confident about the goals coming, I am here simply because of my ability and it is great proving just little towards the end of the league but I will be back to rule again next season."
"Going by the statics, I have not done badly, four goals in seven matches with five assists. But I can always get better in order to do better."
Undoubtedly, the prolific striker has contributed immensely to the progress of Beijing despite his short time in the capital city.
"Right now, I am focusing on the third place for Beijing so that we can have a chance in the Champions League because I will like us to be there and prove some stuff. I am happy with the goals and I intend to add more."
"I'm here for special reasons and I will like to do special things because I was born for specialty." He sounded off.
The younger Utaka now has 10 goals to his credit in the league and his team Beijing Guoan are third with 40 points from 24 matches, while Yakubu’s Guangzhou R&F are fifth with 32 points from 24 matches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment