Saturday 14 September 2013

IDEYE: I'll answer critics with more goals

Super Eagles striker, Brown Ideye has said his best is yet to come despite his brace against Burkina Faso in a friendly in Kaduna.

He said he is delighted with the goals as he was sure his goals will come for the Super Eagles.

"I can't say this is my best moment for Eagles because I know I’m much better than what I did and it’s just a matter of time for my goals to rain for my country," said Ideye.

"I thank God I scored both goals and I believe the goals will spur me to more in the subsequent
matches 

“My priority has always been to contribute my quota to the success of Eagles. But I also understand the critics, but sometimes it does not work except you are more patient."

The Dynamo Kiev striker said he has never allowed the criticisms weigh him down, but rather the knocks have driven him to work harder.

"I have never being bothered about the criticisms because I believe in myself so much and the coaches still have the confidence in me."

"I will not give up irrespective of the challenges. I am happy to show that I can score goals and I am happy to say it with the two goals against Burkina Faso." 

No comments:

Post a Comment