Friday 12 July 2013

Hot-shot CHIMA eyes Eagles call up

Nigerian forward Daniel Chima Chukwu believes he has a lot to prove to Stephen Keshi if he’s being considered for a place in the Super Eagles team.
The 21-year-old Molde’s attacker has remain undisputed rave of the moment in the Norwegian topflight since his move from Lyon Oslo in 2010, claiming  the league top scorer award last season with league crown. Chima played a vital role in Molde’s second league crown last season and that has made him an outstanding player in the Norwegian top league currently on six goals.
“I want to keep scoring for my club as my first priority and I know my goals can lift up my team,” said Chima in an exclusive interview.
“It’s unfortunate we didn’t start the beginning with good result and that is what is affecting us now but we can turn the table around. We all know the good things in getting result for our club at this level of the league and with more results coming for us, we can catch the leader. This is football, anything can happen, I can’t rule out my team because anything can happen and my coach has told us to wake up and fight for the team.”
“I don’t want to believe that it is our achievement last season that made us to relax, it was just unfortunate that we experience bad beginning and it can still turn around for good.”
“I am very sure that my goals this season will not go unnoticed, I want to play for Nigeria, which is my focus and my objectivity of being working hard. I scored some great goals for Molde last season and I thought I could have earned a call but I am not relent neither do I felt bad but it enable me to work more harder and get a place to represent my country for major tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment