Wednesday 3 April 2013

Ofem: Keshi is making life better for us

Sunshine Stars right back Ofem Inah has showers praises on Super Eagles head coach Stepehen Keshi over the consistent call up of Nigeria Premier League players to the national team for better exposure.
Without doubt, Keshi has remained the hero some of the local league players will never forget for their development in the national team under his tenure as chief coach of the Super Eagles of Nigeria. The likes of Sunday Mba, Godfrey Oboabona and Ejike Ezeonyi might have been in the Nigeria league for years but keshi has made the lads to be most sought after players following their breakthrough at the 2013 Nations Cup in South Africa.
 
Ofem has been an inspirational player like Godfrey Oboabona before injury knocked him out last season. But now he’s ready to make up the lost time and vows to take a big step like Oboabona as national team player this season.
“Keshi has make life more better for some of us who have benefitted,” said Ofem.
“I think most of the league players will never forget him for what he has done in the recent time. He’s giving us value unlike before and I wish he could continue like that for more success.”
“I have been saying it over and over that we have good players in the league but most coaches fear due to the development of the league and I think Keshi’s impact will improve our league this season because every player want to be in the national team. I am also aiming to be there, I was closer last year but injury knocked me out but I am back to my best.”
The Dream Team V star has tipped Sunshine Stars for the league title and he will be ready to give it all for a place in the Super Eagles.
“We are doing great at the moment. And we want to keep improving in every game so that we can win the league. My target is to help sunshine win the league title and get a national team call up,” he noted.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment