Thursday 1 November 2012

OSENI: with love from VIETNAM

Former CSKA Moscow winger Ganiyu Oseni has vows to dazzle his new club with goals that will lead to success in Vietnam.

Oseni who was part of the victorious 2007 FIFA U-17 World cup winner under late Yemi Tella, moved to Vietnam two seasons ago where he banged 12 goals in 17 appearances last season.

As a result of his goal scoring spree in  Kienlong bank Kiên Gia, the former Esperance of Tunisia star moves to Hoang Anh Gia Lai e  for new season where he hopes to score more goals before thinking on the future.

"Everybody has different opinion to their career, I think playing in Vietnam is by chance, I am happy to the fact that I am wanted in my club, I play with happiness and consistent."

"I did wonderfully well last season by scoring 12 goals in 17 matches and that has opened a new door for me in the league. I just signed one year deal with  Hoang Anh Gia Lai , a related club to Arsenal FC of London due to their sponsorship."Arsenal sponsor the club and we have arsenal logo on our badge."

"Yes, I wish to score as many goals as possible for the team."

"Sometimes, football is not about where you playing, but what you are doing at the right time, coming here to play has open me to a lot of things, I have no regret and I am really looking forward to a successful season."

"The fans are marvellous only when you are doing well for their club, and once you stop the exciting moment, they will back at you, but on my own part, it has always been like home to me." Maybe because I have not disappoint them."

"My target for team is to win the league with them and move higher with my career."

Speaking further on the Vietnam move, he said; "Well, this is my life, and I need to work toward it. So anything that comes my way, I need to take it just to climb the mountain. The future still bright for me, its just a matter of time and prayer."

"Outside football, life is good in the country provided you know what you are doing, trouble goes to those who look for it. I am pleased with my game here and very soon I will make it bigger as a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment