Wednesday 24 October 2012

JOHN CHIBUIKE relishes Metalist clash

Rosenborg attacker John Chibuike is brimming with confidence ahead of Thursday's Europa league match at home to Metalist of Ukraine.

Chibuike believes that Rosenborg have what it takes to pounce on Metalist to give them more chances of qualification to the next round despite losing their previous Group F match against Bayern Leverkusen.

"We will bank on our home form to tackle Metalist," said Chibuike.
"We can't just wait to qualify, that is my target for the team. After that, we can dream more."

"I will not like to underrate Metalist on the pages of newspaper but I think we are ready for the clash."
"My debut was a good one despite losing to an experienced team like Bayern Leverkusen and it gives me more exposure for the next game. But atleast, it was a delight debut and I wish to get more of that."

The 23 year old reflect on their 2-0 home victory against Sandness UF in the Norwegian league last weekend to take Rosenborg to the top of the table afte Molde play 1-1 draw with their opponent.

"Staying at the top at this time is very important, I can't say where their yet but we will keep fighting till the end."
"Molde regretted their draw and they will need to work more harder to top us again."

No comments:

Post a Comment