Friday 19 October 2012

JOHN CHIBUIKE keen on league title

John Chibuike says he has remain confident to help his club beat Molde for the Norwegian league title as Rosenborg move to second place on the table with two points difference between the two clubs.

Chibuike who has been given the green light by the Super Eagles Stephen Keshi, believes that Rosenborg team are good for the title and ready to declare war against their leader to claim the league.

"I respect Molde a lot, they have shown technicality this season but we won't fold our hands for the title," said Chibuike.

"On papers, they are consider as the favourite base on their current form, but we are also a better side good for the title. Our last game has gave us more confident on beating Molde for the title."

"I was not part of the Rosenborg team that won it two seasons ago and I want to win it with them now. I am back to my best, I am ready to give it all both in terms of assist and goal scoring."

"Of course, we are still on course in Europa Cup, we lost to Bayern Leverkusen, a painful one but I enjoyed myself and it gives me another exposure for the next game."
ed I am to hit the top gong.

No comments:

Post a Comment