Wednesday 10 October 2012

BABATUNDE Michael loving Kryvbas life

Babatunde Michael has revealed he feels right at home in Ukraine and vow to keep improving on daily basis to achieve his dream in football.

The talented left winger dubbed 'African Messi' is undoubtedly a future star for the Nigeria national team and has been a regular starter for Kryvbas who sit 11th position on the Ukrainian tòp league table.

The 19 year old whizkid was invited by former Dream Team V coach, Austin Eguavon to replace injured Nnamdi Oduamadi during the 2012 Olympic qualifier against Tanzania.

"I always feel at home here, especially seeing my country brothers around me," said Michael.

"Before I joned Kryvbas, I always have the fear of surviving in Ukraine due to the language and culture but it takes me no time before I adapt to their life.

"The breakthrough started from the training ground where I showed my coach what I am up to, my team mates as well also contributed but seeing Nigerian players around each other is always like home.

"As a footballer, you must be able to adapt to different life you find yourself and I think that is the only way to succed in this game, and I am very much happy and relax in Ukraine."

"I am here to be a successful player, to prove myself at every given chances and get the fans support."

"My coach always believes in me and I am happy to keep the faith he has, I have a lot to give and to improve on."

"I am still seeing myself learning better for the future and the future starts now. I know where I'm going as a footballer and only time prove me right but I can't wait to live a bigger dream."

Michael has been named several man of the match in Kryvbas.
The 19-year-old Michael, who last starred for Heartland in the Nigeria Premier League, will be ready to face Arsenal Kiev, the former club of Michael Odibe on October 21, 2012 as Ukrainian league get break.

No comments:

Post a Comment