Thursday 25 October 2012

ADEGBITE dreams successful season with RANGERS

Enugu Rangers forward Razak Adegbite is relishing his return to Enugu Ranger after unsuccessful season with Enyimba of aba.

The talented attacker said he left Enyimba with sadness after the club failed to fulfilled their promises and almost kill his dream but feels excited for returning back to his former club.

"I was not treated well at Enyimba," said Adegbite.

"I regretted leaving Enugu Rangers to Aba but thank God I was able to find my way back to Rangers where I am presently preparing with the team ahead of the new season."

"I believe my return will be of good one for the club who have been doing well in the past three years and I am happy to come back again just like the coach and the entire management of the club were happy to see me."

"I am back to continue from where the players have stop, I wish to add more to their success and challenge for the title in the coming season."

"I am ready to pay the fans and the managment back with victorious goals for accepting me at the time trouble."

"What I could not do at Enyimba, I am ready to do it here and also give my best at every game I play."

No comments:

Post a Comment