Saturday 22 September 2012

JOHN CHIBUIKE returns against BRANN


John Chibuike makes his comeback to Rosenborg club against Brann in the Norwegian clash on Sunday after missing out on Thursday’s victory in Europa Cup against Rapid Wien, Rosenberg won 2-1 in Austria.

The Nigerian born utility player was sidelined for the Europa Cup match victory in the empty stadium of Rapid Wien in Austria due to minor leg pain but will be on the starting line-up against Brann on Sunday.

“I felt some pains in my leg and the coach decided to rest me for the Sunday’s match against Brann, I was little bit sad for not making my dream debut but sometimes, all things went for good, we played at empty stadium, the home fans were banned by UEFA and it was all boring game but we took our chances and I felt happy for my team for the victory at the end,” said Chibuike.

“I missed out the game, though we won but I am looking forward to the next Europa game against Bayer Leverkusen, I will be fine and ready for the clash but for now, I am focusing on three points against Brann on Sunday.”

He continued: “Victory on Sunday will take us to the top of the table depending on the result of others but I am ready to return and deliver for my club.” he concluded

No comments:

Post a Comment