Monday 25 June 2012

EMENIKE Pens New 4-Years Spartak Deal


Unai Emery with Emenike
Spartak Moscow prolific striker Emmanuel Emenike has signed a new four years contract to extend his stay in Russia to fence off Real Madrid and Liverpool rumours.
Few would deny that Emmanuel Emenike remains one of the most elegant and gifted creative striker of his generation. Cerebral, unerringly accurate from open play and set pieces, and a fine striker of the ball, made a big impact in Spartak’s Champions league ticket with his 13 sensational goals rated him among the deadliest striker in Russia last season.




Last week, Emenike’s future hung in balance with appointment of new coach Unai Emery while Real Madrid, Liverpool and Lazio queued up for the player who has been named thrice player of the month in Russia.
Emenike, who was named as third Spartak player of the year said: "I am really happy to have signed a new contract with Spartak and I think this will stop speculations about my future. I always had the intention to stay here. I feel there is a big belief in me from the club, from the boss and from the fans and that is one of the reasons why I stayed.


"Spartak is a fantastic club. We have great supporters, we're doing well financially and we are playing with some quality matured players who are ready to win trophies likewise myself. I am happy to sign the deal and I believe with the new development in the club we are ready to grow better and make history," said Emenike.


“I don’t need to tell people what I can do, I always like my game to speak for me and that is exactly what happen with the new deal, but what I can just say is that I am ready to pay my due both for the club and the fans, I want to score and win trophies, I want to compete with top strikers in Champions League and I equally want to make myself happy at every point in the country.


The former Karabukspor king of goals further speaks on the latest story from Super Eagles coach over feeling too big for national assignment. “I have no grudges with Keshi. People who know me can easily speak for me, I never feel negatively and I don’t see myself being rude to anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment