Friday 11 May 2012

OFEM Inah woos Keshi for invitation


Sunshine Stars and Dream Team V right full back Ofem Inah has task Super Eagles chief coach Stephen Keshi for senior national team call up having been part of Home Base Dream Team players under the failing class of Austin Eguavon who has all the equipment to land Nigeria to London 2012 Olympic soccer game in August but failed technically.

Inah has been regarded as one of the finest Nigeria Premier League defender, and a consistent starter in Sunshine Stars reveal that he’s looking forward to a call up from the Super Eagles coach.

“I want to be part of the Home based Super Eagles players,” said Ofem.
“Every local players like myself love to don the country’s colors, not only to wear but the prove my talent, I will be glad if the coach can give me chance for the subsequent matches in his hand, I also think that I have what to convince him as regulars in the team.

No comments:

Post a Comment