Thursday 29 March 2012

OSINACHI Daniel eyes quick recovery


Former Sunshine Stars of Akure striker Osinachi Daniel is eyeing a quick return to active football after been out of action for over six months due to knee injury that is threatening his ambitious football career.

The FC Turkur of Finland star is blessed with pace, vision, trickery, agility and the uncanny knack of being able to find space in the box but injury has brought him back to Nigeria due to Finland weather where he’s currently training with Sunshine FC for his rehabilitation.

The powerful striker has been a big loss for the Turkur team this season after picking up the injury last year during a league match.
“I am not happy with the states of my recovery,” Osinachi lamented.
“It was a bad injury so I need to recover properly to be strong again.

“I was permitted to comeback home for my rehab thinking that I will have much time on it but to my greatest surprise the injury is getting worsen and it’s baffles me every seconds.

Surprisingly, despite his lack of playing active football, there are lots of offers waiting him in China, Belgium and Qatar and these clubs are ready to make huge investment on him even with the injury but the Portharcourt base star reveals that he’s eager for quick recovery to show the clubs a sense of belonging in the deals.

“I have not been paid any allowances in my club and it seems I am parting ways with them once I am recovered, already I have clubs waiting for me in China, Belgium, Sweden and Qatar but I have nothing to say for now because I m not happy with situation of things right now. I have missed lots of actions and it baffles me.

“I came back to Nigeria because of the Finland weather and with the hope that I will back soon and that is why I’m training with Sunshine FC my former club. I can’t really say the course of the setback even though I am training on artificial pitch compare to Finland pitch but I have play on this pitch before so I can’t really say this is the cause but I am seeing doctors next month in China to know the next steps.

“The pains is not bearable anymore, I felt it badly, but I believe my God is alive, he will surely recover me.Osinachi has the tricks in the bag all good striker needs, speed, ability to turn on a dime, creativity, flair and a great cross and he cannot wait to return to active football.


No comments:

Post a Comment