Friday 30 March 2012

‘Oladinho’ hopes to follow Torres’ step in Madrid


Atletico Madrid player Olaitan Otubanjo popularly known as ‘Oladinho’ says he hope to follow the footsteps of former Atletico Madrid players Fernando Torres and Kun Aguero both playing at top clubs in England and he wish to join one of the best clubs as well if he consider leaving Atletico Madrid in the future.

Olaitan has passion for Brazilian playmaker Ronaldihno but admitted he has a lot to do if he’s to reach the level of the former Barcelona super star. As with most Nigerian players, he is technically very good and has superb ability with the ball.

“In my club (Atletico Madrid) the supporters still love Torres because of his commitement, I always feel great as well, I always feel like living like such player so that the fans can have me in their minds,” said Otubanjo.

“There are lots of players that have played and be great in Madrid but Torres and Aguero are so exceptional, they love them. I really need to work harder because I am already living on the dream of those players, I mean to play at the best club in Europe if I will leave this club one day. 

“I know everything is with time, and I believe that my own time will surely come for good. Yes, I am still young and learning everyday and the future is always bright for me only if I know what I am doing in this team. 

The Dream Team V star is blessed with pace, vision, trickery, agility and the uncanny knack of being able to find space in the box, Otubanjo is an excellent young talent that can hit the world like Chelsea striker Fernando Torres.
“Torres is playing for Chelsea, a top club in England after committing himself to Athletico Madrid and Liverpool, I wish to join a club like Chelea in the future but for now, I am Atletic Madrid for life,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment