Thursday 9 February 2012

STANLEY OHAWUCHI: I’ll prove myself in ATLETICO

CD Atlético Baleares new signing Stanley Ohawuchi says moving to Spain has always remain the best option and will be ready to make the move a delight one by scoring as many goals for the club who play in Segunda B in Spain.

Ohawuchi, who played for the Flying Eagles at the FIFA U-20 World Cup back in 2009, had signed a five-year contract with Baleares after playing for Heartland FC of Owerri and Bayelsa United in the Nigerian Premier League.

Speaking in an exclusively interview with 9jasoccerboysblog online, the promising striker who was presented with number 11 jersey revealed that he has a lot to prove for the club who parade four Nigerian players.

“I am so excited that the deal was done after some Visa issues,” said Stanley.
“I think this is just the starting point of my Europe move, I still have long way to go and I have a dreamt club but joining Atletico will make my dreams come true soon.”

“Yes, I will prove myself for the club, that is sure. I am just looking forward to the starting shirt and prove what I can do for the technical crews and I believe with the help of my country mates I will settle down quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment