Monday 27 February 2012

Ohawuchi keen to prove his worth in Atletico

 
Athletico Baleares’ news signing Stanley Ohawuchi admits breaking into first team will be a challenge but one he is ready to accept and prove his potential for the team.

Ohawuchi, who played for the Flying Eagles at the FIFA U-20 World Cup back in 2009, signed a five-year contract with Baleares after playing for Heartland FC of Owerri, Bayelsa United in the Nigerian Premier League and also trained with home base Super Eagles before switching to Spain.

The skillful striker told 9jasoccerboysblog: “I feel very happy for my progress in the team. I am getting used to the weather and the training here but I still have more to do to get myself in the team. “Everything is perfectly going well for me and I am getting every necessary supports from my team mates and the technical crew of the club.”

“You know this is a new club with new activities but I can always say I will make it better here by the time I settle down, I have my dream and team have seen what I can offer, so I believe it is a matter of time to be great here.”

No comments:

Post a Comment