Sunday 5 February 2012

David ABWO happy in POLAND

While many Nigeria soccer lovers believe that  football starts and ends in countries like England, Spain, Germany and France. Former Nigeria youth international Solomon David Abwo says  Polish league is among the top entertaining league in the World and admitted that it is less attractive compare to the huge amount of money spending on English Premier League and La Liga.

“I am happy to be here (in Poland),” Abwo said.
“If you have not been in another place, you will be thinking that where you are is the best. “I agree that EPL, La Liga attracts more sponsors than any other league but in terms of football entertainment, Polish league is among the best. 

"I play from the wing and I know how excited to move the ball on the ground. Yes that is what the fans want, they love to see clubs displaying on the ground.”

“I have really improved a lot because I am happy with the game. The environment is thrilling and I can’t wait for the new campaign.
“It’s cold here right now, I mean heavy cold but I am trying to adjust before the league resume.

Speedy right winger Abwo featured for Nigeria at the FIFA Under-20 World Cup in the Netherlands, where the Flying Eagles went all the way to the final.

No comments:

Post a Comment