Tuesday 13 September 2011

Obiefule reveals Arsenal dream for son

Lillestrom of Norway combative midfielder, Paul Obiefule has opened up on his recent birth of his baby boy, Elliot Ikechukwu Obiefule, revealing that he will do all his best for him to become a successful footballer in his career and probably in Arsenal FC colour.
 
Obiefule, popularly called the ‘don’, expresses satisfaction over the birth of Elliot as a boy, after Olivia Adaobi Obiefule, his first child. Obiefule has remained one of the most successful Nigerian players in Norway, not only because of his popularity, but also because of his influence on other Nigerian players who always see the talented midfielder as a brother in the country.
 
“Of course I’m happy to have a boy this time around, I thought my first child would be boy but it is God decision and I believe he knows best. It was a thrilling moment for me the day my wife gives his birth. Yeah, am a footballer that pursue education first before going into football career but my passion for football will let me encourage Elliot to go into football as the Obiefule junior.
“I’m happy to be a responsible and caring father because I have to give all my best for my children. It is my duties to ensure that they become a successful person in life. And I believe with God, they will be there.
 
When asked about the club he will like his baby boy to play for, Obiefule smiled with football passion that he will like him to don Arsenal FC of London colours.
 
“Arsenal is the best youngest squad in the World, they encourage and promote youth football. And as a fan of Arsenal, I will like him to play for Arsenal in England. “But let wait and see in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment