Tuesday 20 September 2011

IDEYE: Ronaldo inspires me a lot

Dynamo Kiev striker Brown Ideye has revealed who he looks up to in his career and the secret behind his goal scoring spree at every club he played for since moving to Europe.

The 2010 World Cup star disclosed that he focus much on the ability of the Brazilian legend who retired his football career this year in his home town.
"I have a lot of things to prove in my boot like Ronaldo De Lima, my role model but only time will tell who is the among between I and him."

"I learn everyday in this game and I utilize my learning on the pitch whenever am there. I focus much on his past games because i love him so much and I wish I could break his goal scoring record in the future. I am a still a young player and I hope to improve more on my games everyday.

"Scoring 20 goals this season is realistic and i still want to surprise everybody by giving my best in every game.
 
Speaking further on the 2012 nations cup qualifiers against Guinea in Abuja, the former Ocean boys hopeful of making the team list that will inspire the country's glory in October 10.
"As far as am concern, Super Eagles will roar against Guinea, I so much have the believe that we will beat Guinea to qualify in Abuja. I am hopeful of return for the game and also hope the coach will still give me the chance to play a part in the game. But we are on course

No comments:

Post a Comment