Wednesday 31 August 2011

John Chibuike Joins Rosenborg In Norway


After what it could be regarded as a successful season with BK Hacken in Sweden, John Chibuike has joined Norwagian club Rosenborg FC.
The 22-year-old attacking midfielder joined Rosenborg FC on a three-year contract following his impressive games in the colours of BK Hacken.
Chibuike was rated as one of the finest player in the Swedish League this season after scoring a sensational 8 goals in 21 appearance before taking his trade to Norway.
"I'm very happy to be on the move again, I know the future is bright and I believe I have lot to give Rosenborg just like I did in BK Hacken. I'm very happy to be here, I know much about the league and it is almost the same like Sweden. I will be ready to produce my best form.

No comments:

Post a Comment